A few things of note:
The 12 Days of Cards has stalled out at day 5. I've learned that video editing can be much, much more time consuming than one thinks (and bravo to everyone that does it on a regular basis!) thus squashing my plan of "oh, I'll just film, edit, and type in one night!" Hah. It's a minimum 2 day job.
- There will be more videos. I'm just throwing in the towel for this series this year, not forever and ever.
- Part of my plan for 2015 is to get a good posting schedule going for myself. With (3) design teams to keep up with is it any wonder a planner is on my Christmas list? ;)
Speaking of those Design Teams:
- There's still time to enter the Watercolor Challenge over at a2z Scrapbooking. Be sure to use a Hero Arts product to qualify. If you don't have any, feel free to sneak an order in and use coupon code JENNIFER15 to take 15% off your $25 purchase. Consider it Christmas shopping for yourself. ;)
- There's still time to enter the Anything Goes Challenge over at So Suzy Stamps as well! Be sure to use a So Suzy Stamp product to qualify; with all the lovely (and snarky) stamps she has, there's sure to be something that speaks to you. And may I just say, wait until you see the January release...
- Over at Mountain Plains Crafters, not only are we doing a just-for-fun challenge featuring glitter today on the blog, but we have a fantastic post coming up on January 4th featuring the new adornit line!
Speaking of glittery goodness, we made the remark at MPC the other day that glitter is stronger than blood, sparking MariLynn to challenge us to break out the glitter and craft it up! I grabbed one of those watercolor pieces I had stashed, added the sentiment with some gold glitter embossing powder, then made a striped background with some gold washi tape.
Be sure to head over and see what everyone else created!